Whistler Longboard World Cup
Boardercross meets the Formula 1 of skateboarding in Whistler, BC.
The 2013 live stream of the Whistler Longboard World Cup was a massive success. Streaming 10 cameras live to the web from the side of Blackcomb Mountain took some pretty heavy logistics but with the right team, anything’s possible.
- Over 10,000 feet of fiber optic cable strung 70+ feet in trees.
- A mama bear and her two cubs being way too interested in camera 3.
- Mind-blowing live cablecam shots thanks to our friends Sea To Sky Cable Cam.
- A track volly literally jumping over a rider who was sliding 60km/h into a hay bail.
- Jimmy Riah winning the pro class with no sponsors.